[Libs-Or] Murder Mysteries at Libraries

Trish Stormont Trish at tigard-or.gov
Mon Jan 27 12:15:08 PST 2014

We're planning our 2014 volunteer recognition event and thinking a rollicking good participatory murder mystery game would be fun.    There are some online options for groups of 100+, but I haven't found anything that "happened in the library" or wraps around books, authors & libraries.    A local, amateur theater group can provide some colorful, costumed characters as the story and clue-revealing require.

Has anyone done this for a large group of adults?  Scripts, tips, clues and advice are all appreciated.

Yours in light-hearted mayhem,
Trish

[Bidness Card medium]

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the Oregon Administrative Rules "City General Records Retention Schedule."