[Libs-Or] Summer Reading opportunity with the Brian Waite Band

Jayne Guidinger Jguidinger at ci.the-dalles.or.us
Mon Jan 27 17:38:35 PST 2014

We hosted the Brian Waite Band for our young kids at summer reading last year. We want to have them back for the older kids this year.
They need more than one program to come back to Oregon so I'm putting out this email in case someone else would like them to visit.
My program is on Thursday afternoons and at this point I'm wide open on weeks. Except for the week of June 19th and the week of July 4th.
Let me know if you would like to have The Brian Waite Band come to your library.  I saw them at a performer's showcase and they are great and very professional.
Fee = $375.

They are from the Seattle area.
Brian Waite brian at brianwaite.com<mailto:brian at brianwaite.com>

Jayne Guidinger