[Libs-Or] Looking for a new library card vendor

Erin Sharwell Erin.Sharwell at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Thu Jan 30 10:26:30 PST 2014

You could also put a piece of scotch tape over the signature to prevent it from disappearing.

Erin

Erin Sharwell | Technical Services Librarian
City of Hillsboro, Oregon | Hillsboro Public Library
phone 503-615-2489 | fax 503-615-6601 | email erin.sharwell at hillsboro-oregon.gov<mailto:erin.sharwell at hillsboro-oregon.gov>
www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library | Follow us on Twitter @HillsboroLib<https://twitter.com/HillsboroLib> and Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/HillsboroPublicLibrary>
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>