[Libs-Or] possible webinar for August

Hussong-Christian, Uta Uta.Hussong-Christian at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jul 7 09:41:44 PDT 2014

Hi Board Folks -

We have one more webinar we can request before the end of August. This one appealed to me as it will use the new Framework for IL. I also met Stephanie Davis-Kahl during Immersion and was impressed by the thoughtful and intentional way she approaches her work with scholarly communications.

http://www.ala.org/acrl/copyrightinclassroom

I have added voting buttons to this email to make it easy to give feedback on using this as our second (last) webinar for 2013-2014. If ACRL keeps the program in place, we re-start out selection period in September.

Uta

Uta Hussong-Christian
Instruction & Science Librarian | Associate Professor
Oregon State University Libraries