[Libs-Or] Legal Reference Tips for Oregon Public Service Librarians and Library Assistants

Laura Orr Laura_Orr at co.washington.or.us
Mon Jul 14 11:27:08 PDT 2014

Greetings:

I just posted to our Oregon Legal Research blog (http://blog.oregonlegalresearch.com/) the following:

"Legal Reference Tips for Oregon Public Service Librarians and Library Assistants"

The tips listed have been the 3 most frequently used resources, by me, in the past few weeks when we've fielded reference referrals from public libraries.  ALWAYS feel free to refer to us (also through Answerland), but we're not always around, especially when you most need a legal reference referral, so I thought I'd share the tips.

The weather might be hot, but librarians are always cool :)

Cheers!

Laura

Laura J. Orr
Law Librarian