[Libs-Or] Position announcement

Linda Fallon lfallon at beavertonoregon.gov
Tue Jul 15 16:09:11 PDT 2014

Beaverton City Library is looking for an enthusiastic, innovative and customer-service oriented librarian to join the Adult Services Team at the Beaverton City Library.  Assist our team's efforts to create innovative library services and programming that meet the changing needs of our diverse community.  Experience in public library programming, reference work, community collaboration, and collection development is highly desirable.  Fluency in Spanish is a plus!

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
A Librarian in the Adult Services Division works in a variety of settings both inside and outside libraries, serving a diverse array of patrons by:  developing and implementing programs, and services; answering reference and reader's advisory questions in all fields of knowledge; developing an assigned area of the library's collection.  This position requires evening and weekend work.

Here is a link to the full position announcement:

http://apps.beavertonoregon.gov/Jobs/openings.aspx

Linda Fallon

Adult Services Manager
Beaverton City Library | 12375 SW 5th Street | Beaverton, OR 97005
p:  503-526-2676  f:503-574-3436 | lfallon at beavertonoregon.gov<mailto:lfallon at beavertonoregon.gov>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF49BC.B44CB900]

P  Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email.

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.