[Libs-Or] Friends of the Library

Meg Spencer mspencer1818 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 17:45:01 PDT 2014

Hello folks,

I am looking for a library serving perhaps 30,000 or less that has a
particularly outstanding Friends organization. Not so much a
Foundation (although I would love to hear from you if you have a
fantastic Foundation organization as well - especially if you got it
up and running yourself.)

Anyway, if you are willing to cop to a great FOL at your library, and
willing also to chat or email for a couple of minutes, I would sure
appreciate hearing back! I am looking for some ideas to get my FOL
energized and to attract new members.

On the other hand, please also feel free to turn in a colleague and
leave the harassment to me.

Thanks,

Meg

Meg Spencer
Director, Siuslaw Public Library District
1460 9th Street
Florence, OR 97439
541-997-3132 ext.211
mspencer at siuslaw.lib.or.us