[Libs-Or] Graphic novel reviews and free resources for librarians!

Mike Hall comicbooklibrarian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 20:11:00 PDT 2014

Greetings, Oregon librarians! For the past several months I've been writing
spoiler-free graphic novel reviews at WWW.COMICBOOKLIBRARIAN.COM, and I'd
like to invite you to avail yourselves of the material collected there! In
addition to reviews, I've also got free downloadable training resources for
librarians, as well as links to the educational comic books (yes, comic
books!) I've created and co-created for libraries.

Enjoy! I hope these resources serve you well.

--Mike

C. Michael Hall
Writer, Cartoonist, Educator, Librarian
(620) 755-3154