[Libs-Or] Directors and Department Heads - help with research, please

Malone, Linda lmalone at ci.oswego.or.us
Wed Mar 12 13:38:19 PDT 2014

Hi, all,
 I am doing some research on public library needs and would love to get some input from those of you who work with the budgets and your communities. If you could possibly answer the following question:

--What is your most pressing need, unaffordable with your current budget? (This can be as specific as "more children's books" or as general as "better communication with our library community" or anything in between.)

If you answer, please include your position, your library name and the size of your population served.

Thanks so much for any help with this. I greatly appreciate it.

Linda V. Malone, On-call Librarian
Lake Oswego Public Library
lmalone at ci.oswego.or.us<mailto:lmalone at ci.oswego.or.us>

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE
This e-mail is a public record of the City of Lake Oswego and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.