[Libs-Or] Gale databases are slow to load

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Tue Oct 21 11:27:37 PDT 2014

Gale has reported that they are experiencing slow load times for their databases this morning. Here is the official notice:

Currently some of Gale's databases are experiencing slow load issues. We have notified our development team and they are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please check the Gale Support web page for updates:
http://support.gale.com/

--Arlene

Arlene Weible
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
Library Support and Development Services
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St NE
Salem OR, 97301
503-378-5020