[Libs-Or] LOEX 2015: Call for Breakout Session Proposals

Pierina Parise pparise at emporia.edu
Wed Sep 10 08:27:47 PDT 2014

From: libnet-bounces at cvl-lists.org [mailto:libnet-bounces at cvl-lists.org] On Behalf Of Garnar, Mart
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:46 AM
To: LIBNET (libnet at cvl-lists.org); CoALA (coala-l at cvl-lists.org)
Subject: [Libnet] LOEX 2015: Call for Breakout Session Proposals (corrected deadline)

LOEX 2015: Call for Breakout Session Proposals
Perfect Your Craft

43rd Annual LOEX Conference
April 30 - May 2, 2015
Denver, Colorado

You are invited to Denver for LOEX 2015 to showcase your innovations in library instruction. We are excited to see how librarians across the country are working to perfect our craft.

This year’s LOEX tracks are:

 ●       Pedagogy: The Art of the Craft

 ●       Assessment: Taste Test to Perfect the Batch

 ●       Collaboration & Outreach: I’ll Buy the Next Round

 ●       Learning from Failure: Tweak the Recipe

 ●       Innovative Contexts: Brewing a New Batch

 ●       Cultivating Leadership: Lessons from Fellow Crafters

Proposals for 50-minute long presentations and interactive workshops can be submitted only through the online submission form and must be received by Friday, November 21, 2014. The primary contact for the proposal will receive a message indicating receipt of the proposal when it is submitted and will be notified if the proposal has been accepted for presentation by Monday, January 12, 2015.

For more details, please visit http://www.loexconference.org/breakoutproposals.html