[Libs-Or] Public Library Directors' Meeting 10/10 10-2 Hillsboro Public Library

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Mon Sep 15 14:00:59 PDT 2014

Hi Oregon Public Library Directors:

We are so looking forward to gathering as many public library directors as possible from all over the state at the annual Public Library Directors' Meeting on October 10, 2014 at the Hillsboro Public Library, 2850 NE Brookwood Pkwy, Hillsboro, OR  http://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/index.aspx?page=89

The front door opens at 8:00 and the meeting room is on the 2nd floor. There will be signs to direct you.

Our agenda is attached. If there is something else you would like to see added, please contact me - the sooner the better.

The meeting officially starts at 10 a.m. but we will have coffee and snacks and will be ready for you by 9:30. Please come early and network with your colleagues! We hope to wrap up around 2:00 p.m.

Parking is available right at the library; it is preferred that you park on the north side of the building; when you come into the parking area, turn left and try to use spaces farther away from the building so that the nearest spaces are open for patrons who will be coming and going while we are meeting.

Here is information about lunch and snacks from PLD board member, Karen Muller, who is organizing the food. Please note that she is the person to contact about which lunch you want as well as pay for lunch; her email is below. As we know, food is the most important thing, which is why it takes up so much space!

Good morning,

We are excited to be hosting the 2014 Public Library Directors' meeting at the Hillsboro Public Library.

The PLD Board will provide coffee, tea, and pastries in the morning, along with drinks at lunch.

Lunch will be catered and will cost $10 per person, which you can pay to me (Karen) with cash or check when you arrive for the meeting. You will find selections listed below. Please email your choice to me by Friday, October 3. If you prefer to bring your own lunch, please let me know that as well.

We're looking forward to seeing you all.

Karen Muller

Roast Beef on a Rosemary Roll - thin slices of roast beef, green leaf lettuce, tomato,
Tillamook(r) cheddar cheese and horseradish mayonnaise on an artisan bakery rosemary roll.
Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast on Wheat Bread - thin slices of turkey, green leaf lettuce,
tomato, Swiss cheese and herb mayonnaise on artisan bakery wheat bread.
Smoked Chicken Caesar Wrap - smoked chicken breast, chopped romaine, thin-sliced tomato,
Parmesan cheese, and Caesar dressing wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla
Chicken-Apple Salad Sandwich - diced chicken breast, diced celery, diced apple, grapes,
mayonnaise, chopped hazelnuts, and red onion on a brioche bun.
Mediterranean Wrap - hummus, cucumber, tomato, Kalamata olives, feta cheese,
fresh greens and red onion wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla

Each meal includes:Sandwich or Wrap, Side Salad, and Cookie
Gluten-Free Bread available

Reedville Chicken Salad - fresh mixed greens topped with sliced grilled chicken breast,
cherry tomatoes, red onion and cucumber slices, shredded Tillamook(r) cheddar cheese,
homemade garlic croutons served with a side of ranch dressing
Chicken Caesar Salad - crisp romaine topped with sliced grilled chicken breast, homemade
garlic croutons, grated Parmesan cheese, artichoke hearts and a lemon wedge garnish
served with a side of Caesar dressing
Spinach Salad - fresh spinach, roasted red and yellow peppers, cippiolini onion relish, goat
cheese crumbles, and toasted pine nuts served with a side of balsamic vinaigrette dressing

Includes: Entree Salad, Fresh Baked Roll, and Cookie

Karen Muller | Technical Services and Collection Development Manager
City of Hillsboro, Oregon | Hillsboro Public Library
phone 503-615-2480 |www.Hillsboro-Oregon.gov/Library<http://www.Hillsboro-Oregon.gov/Library>
email karen.muller at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Follow us on Twitter @HillsboroLib<https://twitter.com/HillsboroLib> and Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/HillsboroPublicLibrary>
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>

What else? I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Just let me know what your questions are. Can't wait to see you!

Best,

Mo and PLD Board

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CFD0DA.119418C0]

Maureen Cole
Library Director
mcole at orcity.org<mailto:mcole at orcity.org>
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010 Direct phone
503-657-3702 fax

Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>
Subscribe to our email newsletter!<http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585>
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.