[Libs-Or] Free Wood Shelving Units Available

Martin, Greg gmartin at wilsonvillelibrary.org
Mon Sep 29 09:10:41 PDT 2014

Hi Library Folks,

Wilsonville Public is giving away 4 of our unused low shelving units to any library that will come and get them.
All the shelving units are double-sided, stand 20” wide and 48” high and may be assembled or disassembled at will. They are quite sturdy, and in great shape. All applicable shelving and hardware come with the units. You supply the wrenches.

Photos are (hopefully) attached, unless libs-or has stripped them. If so, please visit: http://www.wilsonvillelibrary.org/297/Book-Cases

FYI:
Unit #2 was custom built and matches the others well enough in color, and size, although it is not an exact match.
All the larger units can be resized smaller as desired, although since each unit has only 2 end pieces, you will not be able to make 2 smaller shelving units from a larger one (unless you repurpose a middle and turn the end to the wall.)

Unit #1 – 30 shelves, 181” long
Unit #2 – 12 shelves, 72” long
Unit #3 – 30 shelves, 181” long
Unit #4 – 24 shelves, 145” long

Give us a call to hold the unit. When they’re all gone, I’ll post to the list.
Please come and pick them up within the next two weeks.

Greg Martin
Adult Services Librarian
Wilsonville Public Library
8200 SW Wilsonville Road