[Libs-Or] Free tickets to OLA After hours for those in need

Erica Findley erica.findley at everylibrary.org
Thu Apr 2 11:04:11 PDT 2015

We will be co hosting a fundraiser for EveryLibrary and People for Oregon Libraries at the OLA Conference on Thursday, April 16 at 9 pm. Event details are here  http://bit.ly/1MXprux and also on our FB event page https://www.facebook.com/events/1561488177460137.
Ticket holders for this event will enjoy networking in a social setting, an opportunity to meet EveryLibrary board members, and a hosted bar and selected appetizers.

We have 13 sponsored tickets that we are making available to those who need it. If you don't have the extra funds because you are a student or unemployed/underemployed librarian or library staff person we'd still like to meet you and see you at the event. Email erica.findley at everylibrary.org with a brief statement on why you have the need for a free ticket by April 10th and we will give the sponsored tickets away on a first come first serve basis.

Many thanks to those that purchased the sponsored tickets. Your support means a lot to us.

See you in Eugene,

Erica

Erica Findley
Board Member