[Libs-Or] Strategic Planning Facilitation invitation for proposals

Lynne Mildenstein lynnem at dpls.lib.or.us
Fri Apr 24 13:19:43 PDT 2015

Strategic Planners,
Do you have a passion for innovation and planning? If so, Deschutes Public Library wants to hear from you. We're looking to create a comprehensive, five-year strategic plan. We want to partner with someone who shares our zeal and excitement about future possibilities. We have one of the highest per capita checkouts of all materials and we're on the path for new horizons. If this sounds like an exciting venture, please check our website at www.deschuteslibrary.org/strategicplanning<http://www.deschuteslibrary.org/strategicplanning> for details and deadlines for the proposal.
Deschutes Public Library
Bend, Oregon
www.deschuteslibrary.org<http://www.deschuteslibrary.org>
[Email Logo]