[Libs-Or] Job Posting: Portland State Circulation Technician

Stephanie Doig smdoig at pdx.edu
Tue Apr 28 09:24:18 PDT 2015

*PORTLAND STATE UNIVERSITY:* Come work at PSU, recognized for excellence in
sustainability and community engagement.  Our campus is in downtown
Portland next to the park blocks greenway. Buses, MAX, and the street car
stop at our door.

The University Library is seeking a full-time Circulation Technician to
join our Access Services staff. This position includes working at the
Circulation Desk, implementing all library policies and procedures, and
providing service to all patrons of the library.

The starting salary rate for this position will be $14.10 with an excellent
benefits package including 95% premium paid healthcare; a generous
retirement and vacation package; and reduced tuition rates for employee,
spouse or dependent at any of the Oregon Public Universities. Portland
State University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity institution
and welcomes applications from diverse candidates and candidates who
support diversity.

If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please the full job
announcement including qualifications and apply online at:
https://jobs.hrc.pdx.edu/postings/15623

Questions may be directed to Search Coordinator Stephanie Doig at
smdoig at pdx.edu.