[Libs-Or] Hip Hip Horray for the Deschutes Public Library

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Mon Aug 3 10:41:25 PDT 2015

Our colleagues at the Deschutes Public Library are featured in an article in The Atlantic<http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2015/08/a-library-of-good-ideas/400259/>. Oregon is a particularly strong library state and I think the work being done in Deschutes and other libraries around the state demonstrate that we are no longer asking "will libraries survive" but saying "this is how libraries and their communities will thrive"

MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Oregon State Librarian
503-378-4367