[Libs-Or] Position opening: Library Technician 2 in Circulation

Hilterbrand, Lori Lori.Hilterbrand at oregonstate.edu
Mon Dec 7 12:54:01 PST 2015

Library Technician 2
Posted 12/4/2015
Closing 12/11/2015
Corvallis, OR
OSU Libraries and Press seeks a dedicated and experienced library technician for Circulation Services at The Valley Library.  This is a full time, 12 month position in our Library Experience and Access Department, covering day and swing shift hours (Sunday and Monday 9am-6pm, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 1-10pm).  The successful candidate will be responsible for circulation of library materials and technology at the circulation desk, as well as coordinating our fines, appeals and claimed returns cases.  If you love public contact in a busy and fulfilling academic environment, this job is for you.
For a full position summary and to apply, visit: https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/position/JobDetails_css.jsp?postingId=435587

Lori Hilterbrand
Circulation Supervisor
Valley Library OSU