[Libs-Or] CBCPL's Mary Finnegan is Retiring

Brown, Lindy Lindy.Brown at corvallisoregon.gov
Tue Dec 22 08:32:21 PST 2015

Good morning,

We hoped this day would never arrive, but it's almost upon us: this January, Corvallis-Benton County Public Library's Adult & Youth Services Manager, Mary Finnegan, is retiring.

Over 32 years, Mary has played an important part in the Oregon library community, having worked at Multnomah County Public Library, Salem Public Library, and the Corvallis-Benton County Public Library. While at the CBCPL she has been our fearless leader, managing both the adult and youth services teams. Speaking from my experience, she is one of the most generous, encouraging, and dedicated managers I have ever worked for. It has been a pleasure to work with her and she will be greatly missed.

The team at the CBCPL is putting together a collection of thank you cards for Mary, where we can share memories, say thank you, and offer our best wishes. We want to invite the greater Oregon library community to send Mary a note as well.

If you're interested in writing Mary a short note, please send it via postal mail so it arrives by January 15, her last day of work.

Corvallis-Benton County Public Library
ATTN: Bonnie Brzozowski
645 NW Monroe Ave
Corvallis, OR, 97330

If you have any questions, feel free to contact our official "card coordinator," Bonnie Brzozowski, via email at bonnie.brzozowski at corvallisoregon.gov<mailto:bonnie.brzozowski at corvallisoregon.gov>  or off-line at 541-766-6365.

Have a most wonderful day!
Lindy

Lindy J. Brown
Reference Librarian
541 766-6487
Corvallis-Benton County Public Library<http://cbcpl.net/>

Disclaimer: This e-mail message may be a public record of the City of Corvallis. The contents may be subject to public disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law and subject to the State of Oregon Records Retention Schedules. (OAR:166.200.0200-405)