[Libs-Or] DVD Purchases

Angela Arena library at cottagegrove.org
Wed Dec 23 17:46:43 PST 2015

I agree, Karen. I think what it boils down to is - Amazon gives you the
best buy for your buck but is the worst at working with Libraries.
Midwest only works with libraries and they have a great selection but
you will pay more. If you have a really small budget like I do it's a
tough call.

Angela
---
Angela Arena