[Libs-Or] Calling Counties: Baker, Harney, Hood River, Jefferson, Malheur...

Thompson, Sara Q thomsara at onid.oregonstate.edu
Wed Feb 4 09:10:09 PST 2015

*Calling All Library Friends in Counties: Baker, Harney, Hood River,
Jefferson, Lake, Malheur,  Sherman, and Wheeler *

We haven't heard from you and we would love to know how we can help you. Do
you know library colleagues in these counties? Please send this to them
while there's still time!

The OLA survey closes tomorrow (Thursday) at 5:00 pm. Open to members and
non-members!

*Take the survey now:  OLA Survey
<http://oregonstate.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bIOxM77lzQVviDP>*

Completing the survey gives you a chance to win a $49 OLA gift card, which
can be used toward membership or conference registration. Winner of the
gift card will be drawn at random from survey respondents.  The survey is
open until 5:00 pm February 5th.  Winner will be announced February 11th.

Please email me, Sara, if you encounter any problems with the survey.

With much appreciation,

the OLA Communications Committee
... Sara Thompson, chair
... Berenice Prado Mendoza