[Libs-Or] Write an article for Lowrider Librarian!

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 09:39:27 PST 2015

Lowrider Librarian Seeks the highest quality writing on Information,
Culture, Education, Colonialism and other Information Science related
subjects.

Please contact me if you are interested in writing something.  #Information
#Libraries #InfoLit #ALA #REFORMA #APALA #CALA #BCALA

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Max Macias

--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Twitter feed:
<http://twitter.com/REFORMAnet>
http://twitter.com/maxmacias