[Libs-Or] Fwd: [Feminist Task Force] Women of Library History--Call for Submissions

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 16:10:45 PST 2015

>From the Feminist Task Force (ALA) and Katelyn, who manages the Women of
Library History tumbl:

Hi everyone,

I've opened this year's Call for Submissions to Women of Library History.
This will be our third year, and I truly believe that there are at least 31
more excellent stories out there about women who have made our profession
and/or their communities better.

The official Call for Submissions is here:
http://womenoflibraryhistory.tumblr.com/submit2015

And a blog post with the announcement is here:
http://womenoflibraryhistory.tumblr.com/post/110541853865/submissions-are-open-for-wolh-2015

Please spread the word to your local and online networks, and feel
encouraged to find a story from your own library to share! I welcome
questions either as replies to this e-mail or to the WoLH account,
womenoflibraryhistory at gmail.com .

Thanks for your continued support of this project! At the close of 2013, we
had 444 followers on Tumblr, and at the end of 2014, we were at about
1,250. I'm excited to see what comes in this year.

--Katelyn Browne.

*Diedre Conkling*

*Lincoln County Library DistrictP.O. Box 2027Newport, OR 97365Phone & Fax:
541-265-3066Work email**: **diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org*
<diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org>
*Home email: **diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

 “If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude.”―Maya Angelou