[Libs-Or] LibTech RT Meeting tomorrow, 3 pm

Sarah Jesudason s.jesudason at outlook.com
Wed Feb 18 16:44:40 PST 2015

Are you a technophile? Info-curious? Arduino-powered? Prefer Raspberry Pi to raspberry sorbet? Able to leap network configurations in a single bound?
You might just find the droids you're looking for. Join us at 3 pm at our OLA Library Technology Roundtable meeting tomorrow, Thursday 2/19, via the magic* of the Internet: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/360411101

We will be discussing our plans for the OLA Conference and beyond.
Thank you,Sarah Jesudason, Secretary
*We know it's really just a series of protocols.