[Libs-Or] PLA 2016 Panel on Makerspaces (Call for Panelists)

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Thu Feb 19 11:50:49 PST 2015

Greetings!

I’m forwarding this on behalf of my colleagues at the Colorado State Library. If you’re interested in being on a panel about Makerspaces at PLA next year, please contact the folks below. Thanks!

Cheers,

Darci

Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant
Library Support and Development Services * Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>
http://oregon.gov/osl/ld/ FOLLOW US: [facebookSmall.png] <https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>