[Libs-Or] A new graphic novel review (and a mini-history lesson)

Mike Hall comicbooklibrarian at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 13:51:53 PST 2015

Greetings, all! I hope the holidays (or is that "holidaze?") were kind to
you, and that you had a grand time ringing in the new year!

And speaking of masterful transitions (ahem), you know what really helps
ring in the new year? A brand new graphic novel review at
www.comicbooklibrarian.com! This week it's SPAWN OF MARS AND OTHER STORIES,
collecting some of the finest science fiction comics ever published. Along
with the review and the usual collection development and readers' advisory
tips, this week's post serves up a comics history lesson at no additional
charge!

Call it a belated holiday gift from me to you. ;)

Enjoy!

--Mike

--
C. Michael Hall