[Libs-Or] Lodging & Registration for Information Literacy Summit May 16th

Tracy Scharn scharnt at wou.edu
Fri Jan 23 14:14:05 PST 2015

I received a question about the schedule for the summit. We do not yet
have the schedule set, but generally we start with refreshments between
8:30am-9:00am, then the conference itself starts at 9:00am and lasts
until 3:30pm or 4:00pm. We'll post the schedule and registration form on
the ILAGO website (https://ilago.wordpress.com/oregon-il-summit-2015/)
when they become available. In the meantime, please feel free to contact
me directly if you have any questions about the summit.

All the best,
Tracy

--
Tracy Scharn