[Libs-Or] American Fisheries Society conference

Streamnet Library FISHLIB at critfc.org
Mon Jul 6 14:30:15 PDT 2015

Hello again.  I have posted previously about the desire to have information experts come to the American Fisheries Society conference August 16-21 at the Oregon Convention Center.

Please, if you can spare an hour or two to help folks with information needs pertaining to finding their way, family activities for the Portland area, lunch/dinner suggestions, etc.  We would be most appreciative of your assistance.

I am particularly wanting to show these fisheries folks that librarians and library staff are helpful & organized.

Please let me know by July 24 if you would be interested.

Lenora A. Oftedahl
oftl at critfc.org

StreamNet Regional Librarian
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission