[Libs-Or] OLA-SSD blog updates

Rebecca ROTH rebeccar at multco.us
Mon Jul 6 16:00:58 PDT 2015

Hello all -
I hope you all are surviving the heatwave wherever you are.  And hey, you
know when the best time to go to the beach is?  Exactly! And what better
time to head out to Newport, Oregon than next Friday the 17th for our
conference.  There's still time to register! (
https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_193284
)

Do you need a ride to the conference?  Or need some company to keep you
alert on the road?  We have a ride-share sign up sheet you can fill out:
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2015/06/ola-ssd-conference-rideshare.html

We have some sort-of-non-conference-related posts up, as well.  Carolee
Harrison, who is teaching our all-day book repair session at the
conference, recently had a Book Repair Road Show:
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2015/06/book-repair-roadshow-port-orford-oregon.html

We also had a guest blogger talk about "A Day In the Life" at her job, and
this is a similar feature to the ever-popular session of the same name at
our conference:
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2015/06/a-day-in-life-of-library-assistant.html
 If you love your job, too, and want to tell everyone about it, you can
fill out a short survey (
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15-Ik_fU77ruXJiR4liXVbBGEjUswj0QK3kqT3_D6SVE/viewform)
and possibly be featured on our blog, too!

Stay cool everyone!
Rebecca
OLA-SSD blogger