[Libs-Or] 2016 OLA Annual Conference - Looking for Committee Members

Liisa Sjoblom liisas at dpls.lib.or.us
Tue Jul 14 15:31:18 PDT 2015

Hi!

The 2016 OLA Annual Conference is coming to Bend and we're still looking to fill a few key positions on the conference committee. Monthly meetings begin August 17th when we have our first meeting on-site at the conference center. With the exception of meetings at the conference center, all meetings can be attended remotely via GoTo Meeting.

Here are the open positions:

*         Speaker Arrangements and Hospitality (keynote and banquet)

*         Technology Coordinator

*         Fundraising Coordinator

*         Exhibits Co-Chair - note that this position runs for two years and will chair Exhibits for the 2017 conference in Salem

This is a great way to become involved with OLA. If you are interested in participating and would like more information about the responsibilities of each position, please let me know.  Feel free to contact me via email or at the number below.

Thanks, Liisa

Liisa Sjoblom
Community Librarian
Deschutes Public Library