[Libs-Or] Job Announcement: Outreach Librarian at the Wilsonville Public Library

Engelfried, Steven engelfried at wilsonvillelibrary.org
Thu Jul 16 14:56:18 PDT 2015

The Wilsonville Library is recruiting for a new position:  Outreach Librarian.  We're looking for someone who will help us reach Wilsonville folks who are not using the library, sharing information about early learning, library services, and the value of reading.  The initial focus will be on reaching families with young children, including those that speak Spanish.  It's an exciting new half-time position with great potential for creativity and a strong, supportive team.  The application and job descriptions are at http://www.ci.wilsonville.or.us/211/Apply-Now.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at the Wilsonville Public Library.

-       Steven Engelfried, Youth Services Librarian
  Wilsonville Public Library
  8200 SW Wilsonville Road
  Wilsonville, OR  97070
  503-570-1592