[Libs-Or] Request from Nancy Golden To Take 6-Question Survey about OEIB Website

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Fri Jul 24 14:09:00 PDT 2015

Please pardon the cross-posting.

Since libraries contribute to the education of Oregon’s K-12 students, I thought you might be interested in this communication from Nancy Golden, Chief Education Officer at the Oregon Education Investment Board. I added the bolding.

As Chief Education Officer, one of my fundamental roles is to listen to partners, educators, students and communities to learn what is working well and where there are opportunities to improve our systems to better support students…I am committed to transparent, regular communication, and to creating ongoing opportunities for a broad table of stakeholders to engage to help shape our path to 40-40-20…We are in the beginning stages of revamping our website to provide more information and resources that serve to support, inspire, and guide our educational and community partners. Our goal is to create a user friendly, resource abundant site that better lends itself to sharing real-time information about key priorities across the education continuum. Among other additions, we will be adding a robust research section with access to searchable, subject specific research including studies of best and promising practices; up to date information about barriers we are focused on, and more interactive opportunities to engage on key aspects of our work and state education priorities. Your feedback about the topics, resources, and tools that you would most be interested in having access to is invaluable. Please take 5 minutes to fill out a short set of questions via the Survey Monkey link below to help inform our website re-design.”

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/THCQFY9

This is the OEIB website: http://education.oregon.gov.

This is the original request: http://us7.forward-to-friend1.com/forward/show?u=a47b05a8f1c8426cbfc2677ac&id=921882f560.

FYI,