[Libs-Or] OLA SSD 2015 Conference

Rebecca ROTH rebeccar at multco.us
Mon Mar 2 14:26:22 PST 2015

Hello Oregon -

After a mini-hiatus last year, we are back to having our full conference
this year!

Here's a save-the-date post from the blog:
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2015/02/2015-ola-ssd-conference-announcement.html

There will be more details coming up on the blog, but you can also visit
our 2015 Conference page as that will be updated with all the current info
all in one place. http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/p/2013-conference.html
(Despite the web address, it is the current year conference.)

The quick details are it's in Newport at the *beach* and will be held
Friday 17 July. So far we know we're going to have our ever popular Book
Repair and A Day In the Life... sessions.  Registration usually goes live
in May.

We'd love it if you could help spread the word.  The conference is a great
place for support staff in Oregon to meet up, gain new skills, and take new
and inspiring ideas back to our libraries.

And it's at the BEACH!

Thanks,
Rebecca Roth