[Libs-Or] digital display

Ted Smith t.smith at newportlibrary.org
Tue Mar 3 11:11:23 PST 2015

I heard there was a thread on the list about digital displays for lobbies.  I'm very interested in purchasing a system and would love to hear from those of you who have done so.  How easy is it to implement and update.  Any major IT requirements - I have power and data outlets at the location in mind.  I'd like to have the ability to update from any staff pc so I suppose the software would have to be on a server accessible to selected staff?  These are all questions as well as needs.  What say you?