[Libs-Or] Securing headphones to adult computers

Nathan Pedersen nathanp at dpls.lib.or.us
Thu Mar 12 16:56:22 PDT 2015

For those of you that have headphones attached to each of your adult computers, how do you secure them?

We have been handing out headphones informally for two years, however we are now considering purchasing a pair for each of our adult computers. We are looking for a good solution to "tether" or otherwise secure the headphones to the computers.  Ideally, we'd like to have an audio jack splitter with our headphones secured into one side and an opening on the other side so users can insert their own headphones as desired.

Thanks,

Nate Pedersen
Community Librarian
Deschutes Public Library