[Libs-Or] 2-4-6-8 How do you collaborate? Go ARTS!

Pam North pamnorth1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 10:14:36 PDT 2015

Did I get your attention? I hope so!

The OLA Conference program "Open the Doors to Art: Successful
Collaborations between Libraries and Arts Organizations" wants more
examples of library-arts collaborations to showcase at the conference next
month. Have you collaborated with a local artist, arts organization,
school, musician, poet, author, performance group, heritage organization or
"whatever" to connect your community to art in a meaningful way? If the
answer is "yes" or even "I think this might qualify," we want to know!

It only takes a second... send us a link to a website, a copy of a press
release or best of all, a photo! If you can, please include the name of the
event, who the arts partner was and any other information about the process
or outcome. We would SO appreciate it...

Thanks much!
Pam