[Libs-Or] art collaborations

Hanna Hofer HoferH at ci.canby.or.us
Thu Mar 26 12:20:12 PDT 2015

Samples of art collaborations:

*         At Canby Public Library we have partnered with the Coffee Creek Correctional Facility in Wilsonville for the last 11 years. Every year for two months we highlight quilts crafted by inmates. In recent years we have added a few instructor-made quilts which we sell  with the proceeds going to Coffee Creek for the purchase of more fabric. During the 2-months exhibit we always invite a quilting instructor to speak about the program (= a free library program).

*         The rest of the year we are featuring rotating (2 months long) art displays - highlighting  local artists. See attachment for sample press release.

*         Music in the Stacks (once a month Sept. - June) see attached photo - music performance and art display in one shot.

Hope this is helpful. Let me know if I can answer any questions.
Hanna

Hanna Hofer
Programming/Public Relations
Canby Public Library
503.266.0653
hoferh at ci.canby.or.us
www.canbylibrary.org<http://www.canbylibrary.org>

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This email is a public record of the City of Canby and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.