[Libs-Or] Library Prom Returns May 16th!

SLIM-OR SCALA slimorscala at gmail.com
Tue May 5 11:41:52 PDT 2015

Hello, Library Community!

Do you want to go to prom with us? We'll already be there, but all of you
are invited!

The 2015 Library Prom is a fundraising event for Oregon's Student Chapter
of ALA (SCALA) for Emporia State University. It is SCALA's privilege to
invite you, our fellow members of the library community. Details are below,
and click the EventBrite link for more info.

Presale tickets are just $10! Get them now!

2015 Library Prom
Saturday, May 16, 2015 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
Portland, OR

All fun to be held at...
Q Center
4115 North Mississippi Avenue