[Libs-Or] Job: Library Director, Astoria OR, CCC

m m mmannersclatsopcc at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 09:36:56 PDT 2015

Our current Director, Candice Watkins, is moving on. We really need a new one. Please, if you're interested apply soon. Please share this with your colleagues. Applications must be submitted by May 29th. I'd love to be more poetic and elegant in my writing but I really want this to go out asap. Please feel free to call/email me with any questions about our working environment; we are serious (professional) and we like to have cake and/or pie on a somewhat regular basis.

You'll find the position announcement attached to this email.
Thank you,MariahTech ServicesClatsop Community Collegemmanners at clatsopcc.edu    503.338.2508