[Libs-Or] Early Learning @ libraries

Carol Dinges cdinges at ci.lebanon.or.us
Mon May 18 12:54:10 PDT 2015

I'm interested in finding models of early learning programs in libraries - particularly those that focus on both parents and children.  We already have storytimes for various ages that include pre-literacy info for parents, but I'd like to know about more extensive programs that you might be providing.  Our target group is primarily English-speaking, although there are some non-English speaking families in the area that we would like to serve more effectively, as well.

If you have a successful early learning program - or know of one - we're interested in knowing more about it.

Thanks!

Carol Dinges
Library Services Manager
Lebanon Public Library