[Libs-Or] Charging stations for smartphones/tablets

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Tue May 19 15:24:34 PDT 2015

We're looking into purchasing a charging station for smartphones and tablets. I've been looking most closely at the type that are a freestanding stand with signage, but I'd love to hear from other libraries about what's worked. On the cheaper side, there are small tabletop stations, and on the expensive side, there are wired tables for charging that can double as workstations. What's worked for you? What has caused issues?

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney, MLIS
Library Director
Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101, #201