[Libs-Or] Call for Panelists: Information Literacy beyond the one-shot

Trott, Garrett GTrott at corban.edu
Tue Nov 17 09:51:43 PST 2015

Hello Everyone,

We (myself and Elsa Loftis @ Oregon College of Art and Craft) are putting together a panel of presenters for the OLA conference this upcoming spring (April 21st and 22nd) in Bend, Oregon.  We are looking for a couple additional panelists to present with us.

Panelists will be presenting a 15-minute snapshot of how information literacy is taught at their institution beyond (or perhaps instead of) the traditional one-shot.  If you teach information literacy but the majority of times do not find yourself in a physical classroom for a one-shot session, this may be a venue for you to share what you do, how it works, and the rewards and/or challenges you face.

If this context sounds familiar and you would like to share your experience, or have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,

Garrett Trott
Librarian
CORBAN UNIVERSITY