[Libs-Or] OLA Board meeting this Friday, December 4.

Jane Corry janec at multcolib.org
Mon Nov 30 09:07:15 PST 2015

Hello Oregon library community,

Our next OLA Executive Board meeting will be this Friday, December 4 in the
Autzen Classroom on the main floor of the Valley Library (
http://osulibrary.oregonstate.edu/floormaps/autzen-electronic-classroom
).from 10 am – approximately 3:00 pm.

The board represents you, OLA members. If you have any ideas or input, let
any board member you want know. we are here to serve you.
The agenda and supplemental materials are available  at
http://www.olaweb.org/executive-board-meetings. You will also find the
information for attending the meeting remotely. Please review all materials
in advance and bring your own copies if needed. The financial reports
should be posted later today.

Jane

--
Jane Corry
Youth Librarian-Belmont Neighborhood Library

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
*--Albert Einstein*