[Libs-Or] CSD Fall Workshop Sat 10/17 - Change in Remote Access!

Kemper Hodge, Kristy Kristy.KemperHodge at corvallisoregon.gov
Thu Oct 15 15:39:26 PDT 2015

Hello colleagues, and please forgive the cross-posting -

We have learned that there is a change in how remote attendees can access the CSD Fall Workshop this Saturday October 17 and wanted to pass that along as soon as possible! Remote attendees may access the workshop online via GoToMeeting, but not via call-in by phone.

So, to attend the workshop remotely, please prepare to use GoToMeeting, with this information:

CSD Fall Workshop
Sat, Oct 17, 2015 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Pacific Standard Time

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/771665565

We apologize for any inconvenience this causes, and sincerely hope that all are still able to attend remotely who planned to do so.

Thank you for your understanding!
Kristy

Kristy Kemper Hodge
Youth Librarian & CSD Summer Reading Chair
Corvallis-Benton County Public Library