[Libs-Or] Friends of the Library Survey

Adrienne Doman Calkins AdrienneC at wccls.org
Mon Oct 26 11:10:33 PDT 2015

Hello Collective Brain,

I'm looking for feedback about your local Friends of the Library group. My own Friends have been asking for comparisons about other Friends' income and after attending the Fundraising workshop this weekend from PLD, I'm jazzed to really focus on this topic.

Please take a few minutes to share about your own Friends of the Library group on this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LibraryFriends

Just one response per library, please.

Many thanks!

Adrienne Doman Calkins
Library Manager, Sherwood Public Library
22560 SW Pine Street, Sherwood, OR 97140
503-625-4272  |  AdrienneC at wccls.org<mailto:AdrienneC at wccls.org>
www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library<http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library>  |  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/sherwoodpubliclibrary> |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/sherwoodlibrary>  |   Instagram<https://instagram.com/sherwoodlibrary/>
A member library of Washington County Cooperative Library Services