[Libs-Or] Book club Kits scheduling?

Amy Blossom ablossom at jcls.org
Tue Oct 27 20:14:12 PDT 2015

Hello

We are getting ready to start our Book Club in a Bag program and wonder how
Kitkeeper has worked for any libraries out there, or are there other
scheduling systems?  And have any libraries used it with Polaris? It appears
many libraries use an Excel file with staff scheduling the kits.  We're
starting with 100 bags for our 15 branch system and hoping to find a system
that doesn't require staff scheduling.  Thanks for any suggestions.

Amy Blossom, Public Services Librarian and

Ashland Branch Library Manager

Jackson County Library Services

ablossom at jcls.org

541 774-6987

Learn. Connect.  Grow.

"This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This message contains LSSI Company information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited."