[Libs-Or] 10/16/15: Coffee connection time again

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Wed Sep 23 14:09:22 PDT 2015

When you see those words, do you start humming the 'Rainbow Connection'? Me too! Must be time for our next coffee connection. Please get this on your calendar.

Who: Library managers of all stripes within driving or visiting range of Portland are welcome to attend.

Where: Suggest a place...please! We have plenty o' time to decide.

When: October 16, whenever you can make it between 8:00 - 10:00 a.m.

Why: Networking and discussion (problems get solved-seriously)

I'll be the one humming. The lovers, the dreamers and me   La da da di da da dum da duh da da dum di da ohhh
See you then!
Mo

Read more: Muppets - Rainbow Connection Lyrics | MetroLyrics<http://www.metrolyrics.com/rainbow-connection-lyrics-muppets.html#ixzz3mb7gbbyH>

Maureen Cole
mcole at orcity.org<mailto:mcole at orcity.org>
Library Director
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010 Direct phone
503-657-3702 fax
Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>
Subscribe to our email newsletter<http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585>!
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0F609.7206A100]