[Libs-Or] OLA 2016 Online Registration closing soon!

Thompson, Sara Q thomsara at oregonstate.edu
Wed Apr 6 06:40:27 PDT 2016

This week in Bend has been gloriously sunny with cool mountain air in the
mornings and warm desert sun in the afternoons. While I can't guarantee
we'll have weather like this for the conference, I *can* tell you that
online registration is ending very soon!

*Get those last-minute registrations in before this Friday, April 8th 11:59
pm.*
After that, registrations will only happen at the registration desk during
the conference and you won't be able to add meals, which would be very sad
and lonely indeed.

Register Here <https://orlib16.wordpress.com/registration/>
See the Program <http://orlib16.sched.org/>

Next week, look for a handy checklist of what to pack and tips for getting
the most out of your conference. We look forward to seeing you in Bend!

OLA Conference Committee