[Libs-Or] Invitation to Oregon Documents Depository Program summit

Jey Wann jey.a.wann at state.or.us
Wed Apr 6 08:54:04 PDT 2016

The Oregon Documents Depository Program at the State Library will hold a summit on Wednesday, September 14, at the State Library.  The purpose of the summit is to discuss what is and is not working well with the Oregon Documents Depository Program, and what can and should be changed.  There will be attendees from both the library and state government communities.

We would particularly like to have a participant from an Oregon library that is not an Oregon Documents Depository.  If you are interested, please let me know!

For more information about the depository program, see
http://www.oregon.gov/osl/GRES/Pages/OrDocs.aspx

Jey Wann
Oregon Documents Coordinator
Oregon State Library