[Libs-Or] Packaging Curriculum Kits

rwestmark at cclsd.org rwestmark at cclsd.org
Tue Apr 12 09:27:49 PDT 2016

We are getting ready to do an overhaul of our preschool curriculum kits.
Currently, we have them in large canvas bags. This makes them easy to
carry, but is atrocious from a marketing standpoint, and makes them
difficult to shelve/store. We have looked into large plastic totes
w/handles, but are unsure if the pros (visibility of contents, easier to
store) outweigh the cons (cumbersome for patrons to tote, more likely to
get damaged). Any container would need to be big enough for several
picture books, some DVS and a toy, puppet, etc.

We have Play and Learn Boxes (early literacy kits) in smaller plastic
totes w/handles, and these have been very well received, but bigger and
heavier....?

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thank you!

Bekah Westmark